19 Sep NOTICE OF ACCREDITATION OF JOURNALISTS AND OTHER MEDIA PRACTITIONERS IN BULAWAYO DURING THE ZITF
ZIMBABWE MEDIA COMMISSION
PRESS STATEMENT NO. 17 OF 2021
NOTICE OF ACCREDITATION OF JOURNALISTS AND OTHER MEDIA PRACTITIONERS IN BULAWAYO DURING THE ZITF
The Zimbabwe Media Commission (ZMC) would like to inform journalists and other media practitioners that the Commission will be carrying out accreditation of journalists and other media practitioners during the Zimbabwe International Trade (ZITF). This is a mop-up exercise meant to reach out to those journalists and other media practitioners who could not be accredited using our online platform.
Accreditation will be done from 22-24 September 2021 in Hall 4 at the ZITF grounds where the Commission will be exhibiting from.
An accreditation fee of ZWL $500 is required for renewal of both full time and freelance journalists. Those wishing to be accredited for the first time will pay $ZWL$600.00.
Those media practitioners wishing to be accredited for the first time should bring with them the following documents:
- A certified copy of National Registration (I.D).
- Certified copies of professional and academic certificates or sample of past work.
- Where diplomas or certificates are not available, applicants should present at least five copies of past work.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Any other relevant attachments such as referees, letters, testimonials and citations where available.
- Accreditation fee of ZWL$600 for both full time and freelance journalists.
- Please note: A stamp of the employer on page 5 of the form is required.
Journalists and media practitioners in and around Bulawayo are advised to take advantage of this visit by the Commission.
Issued: 18 September 2021