(1) No information relating to the deliberations of Cabinet or any of its committees shall be revealed or dis- closed to any person who is not authorised to have access to such information.
(2) The information referred to in subsection (1) shall include—
- (a) any advice, policy considerations and recommendations made to Cabinet; and
- (b) any draft legislation or regulations prepared for submission or submitted to Cabinet.
(3) Subsection (1) shall not apply to information contained in a record that has been in existence for twenty- five or more years.
(4) No information relating to the deliberations of a local government body which were held in camera shall be revealed or disclosed to any person who is not authorised to have access to such information.
(5) Subsection (4) shall not apply to circumstances where the deliberations, resolution or draft resolution was made or considered in the presence of members of the public.